1) Problem Statement:
UV used to control and prevent bacterial growth in a dialysis Reverse Osmosis water distribution systems.
2) UVC LED Benefits:
- Mercury free solution – enabling safe integration of the technology at the patient interface without fear of mercury contamination associated with conventional UV lamps.
- Chemical-free – Eliminates the need for chemical disinfectants and potential disinfection by-products issues associated with them. Environmental, safety, and health benefits as a result.
- Durable – Durability of UVC LEDs makes them much better suited for home dialysis treatment which is an increasing trend.
- Compact footprint – Small footprint will lead to new and novel disinfection applications within the dialysis water treatment system. Small footprint makes UVC LED based systems much better suited for home dialysis treatment.
- Validation – UV validation protocols and test results available to meet regulatory compliance concerns in the healthcare environment. Proof of efficacy.
3) Watersprint solution
We offer safe and sustainable high quality water disinfection solutions. The unique combination of components, materials, hardware architecture, mechanics, intelligent software and optics is our key success factor. The combination enables exceptional elimination of bacteria such as Legionella, but also viruses, spores and protozoa.
Be blessed with your favorite ice cold drink.Read more >
Avoid spreading viruses and bacteria via aerosols.Read more >
Enjoy safe and fresh water – no need for plastic bottles.Read more >
Avoid bacteria and viruses during surgery.Read more >
Ensure safe fluids for those most vulnerable.Read more >
Protect the ones in need using safe water.Read more >
Make safe water available to those in need.Read more >
Ensure that those who are to protect you, are protected.Read more >
When there is no time to waste.Read more >
Private Wells / POU/ POE
Safe water from your own spring.Read more >
Safe showers free from pathogens.Read more >
Safe drinking water, same taste.Read more >
Be careful not to get dehydrated – focus on the journey instead.Read more >
Sit back and enjoy a fresh glass of pure water.Read more >
Enjoy safe and fresh water along the road.Read more >