+150 years of learning.
Watersprint was founded in 2013 in Lund, Sweden, on the belief that everyone should have access to safe water.
Founders where Dr Kenneth M Persson, Professor in water resources engineering, Mr Ola Hansson, MSc, Dr Lars Montelius, Professor in nanotechnology and Tord Wingren, tech innovator. Together with present staff we gather more than 150 years of combined experience in key areas including water, healthcare, microbiology, nanotechnology and IT/telecom.
All of us at Watersprint are dedicated to disinfecting water in a sustainable way. We simply want to make a positive impact on the global supply of safe water.
General questions about our produts:
Business Development Manager
+46 46 378 00 99
For technically related questions:
Technical Sales Manager
+46 46 378 00 93
Who are we?
A dedicated team
- André Carlsson, MScME, BScBA
- André has more than a decades experience from management and business development roles within water, energy, cleantech and general industry.
- Linda Kokkola, MScEE
- Linda has more than three decades of experience within the tech industry, mainly working with R&D, test, standardization, product and project management in Sweden and more than a decade abroad.
- Henrik Thuresson, BScBA
- Business Development Manager
+46 46 37 800 99
- Henrik has a very strong track record from business development and sales, mostly within industrial automation industry and electronics. He believes in building long lasting relationships.
- Sebastian Ekholm, BScME
- Technical Sales Manager
- Sebastian has more than a decade of experience from international sourcing, business strategy, business analysis, product development and product testing.
- Cecilia Borg BScPD
- Purchasing Manager
- B.Sc. Engineer with experience from Strategic Purchasing and Project Management in an international environment.
- Krister Uvnäs, BScME
- Krister has more than three decades of experience within product development in several areas. The role has been to drive innovative and simplified solutions with focus on next generation products.
- Peter Rasmussen, MScEE
- Senior Software & Electronics Manager
- Peter has three decades of professional experience with development of software and electronics in several countries, and also teaching others about it.
- Mathias Lindqvist, BScCS
- Quality Control Manager
- Mathias has almost two decades of wide experience within computer science including software development, data management, test and sales support.
- Anders Lundblad, BScBA
- Anders has more than two decades of experience in the financial area, acting Financial Director/CFO in blue chip multinational companies, including foreign assignments in Singapore, the Philippines, and the UK.
- Catherine J. Paul, PhD
- Associate Professor, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
- Catherine has more than two decades of experience in molecular biology of bacteria and is affiliated with Watersprint to provide expert analysis and opinion regarding bacteria in water.
- Marie Bergkvist
- Finance Administrator
- Marie has more than two decades of experience in accounting working for both private and public companies.
- Morten Nielsen BScME
- Mechanical Engineer
- Morten Nielsen is specialized in Plastics Technology and Lean Product Development. He has a track record of innovative design, development and manufacturing of engineered and physical products for numerous consumers and industries.
- Aina Malzagova MScBT
- Aina studies Biotechnology Engineering at Lund University. She is performing our microbiological tests together with the rest of the lab team.
- Björn Cederberg M.D.
- Björn is a Doctor of Medicine and part of our microbiology lab test team.
- Johannes Holm BScME
- Mechanical Engineer
- Torbjörn Sandberg
- Development Engineer
- Very skilled development engineer with 35 years+ of experience from multinational companies.
Our home – The Spark in Medicon Village
Our HQ is located in “The Spark”, an ultramodern office building in the heart of Medicon Village in Lund, Sweden. Medicon Village has become a world leading life science and cleantech cluster, within walking distance of Ideon Science Park, Lund Technical University and the internationally renowned sites ESS, a multi-disciplinary research facility based on the world’s most powerful neutron source, and Swedish national laboratory MaxIV.